Concrete Test Hammer
Product Code : 01
Brand Name : UMD TECHNOLOGIES
Price And Quantity
- Price Range
- 8000 - 90000 INR
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Since years, we have been engaged in supplying an excellent range of Concrete Test Hammer. This hammer is high in demand in construction industry. Widely used for testing the strength and density of concrete, these devices are offered to clients in all standard specifications and models for fulfilling their diverse requirements. The entire range of Concrete Test Hammer is procured from reputed vendors of market.
- Easy operation
- Provides accurate results
- Long service life
The concrete test hammer is used to evaluate the surface hardness of hardened concrete in order to evaluate the strength in various parts of the structure.
Technical Specifications :
Main features :
- Impact energy: 2.207 Nm
- Measurement range: 10 to 70 N/mm2
- Aluminum case, complete with carrying case, grinding stone and instruction manual
- Case dimension: 190x100x350 mm
- Weight approx.: 1.5 kg
Ordering Information :
- 58C0181/C: Concrete test hammer type N. Aluminum body. Supplied with hard plastic carrying case. Conforming to EN 125042 and ASTM C805
- 58C0181/C1: Concrete test hammer type N. Aluminum body, supplied complete with traceable calibration certificate and carrying case.
- Conforming to EN 125042 and ASTM C805
- 58C0184 Calibration anvil. Used for the periodical calibration of the concrete test hammer 58C0181/C and 58C0181/ DGT. Made from special alloy steel.
- Dimensions : 150 mm dia. x 230 mm height.
- Weight approx.: 16 kg
- 58C0181/24AScale graduated in p.s.i. for 58C0181/C and 58C0181/C1 EN 125042, ASTM C805