Product Code : UT-03
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Product Name: Passive Seismography
Manufacturer: GEOMETRICS INC., USA; MAE-SRL, Italy
Related Products: ES-3000 Solution Seismograph, Geode DZ Distributed Seismic Acquisition System, A5000SP Seismograph for passive seismic acquisition, VIBRALOG Seismograph for Passive seismic acquisition Nakamura method, etc.
ES-3000 Solution Seismograph
- Configurations : 8, 12, 16, or 24 channels configured as a field- deployable seismodule in weather-resistant container. Operated from Windows XP or Vista laptop PC . System includes ES-3000
- Operating Software (ESOS) with optional software for self-triggerinand continuous recording.
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit result using Crystal Semiconductor sigma- delta converters and Geometrics proprietary over-sampling.
- Dynamic Range: 144 dB (system); 110 dB (instantaneous, measured) at 2 ms, 24 dB.
- Bandwidth: 1.75 Hz to 8 kHz.
- Distortion: 0.005% @ 2 ms, 1.75 to 208 Hz.
- Common Mode Rejection: >100dB at < 100 Hz, 36 dB.
- Crosstalk: -125 dB at 23.5 Hz, 24 dB, 2 ms.
- Noise Floor: 0.20 uV, RFI at 2 ms, 36 dB, 1.75 to 208 Hz.
- Maximum Input Signal: 177 mV P-P, 24 dB.
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm, 0.02 uf.
- Stacking Trigger Accuracy: 1/32 of selected sample interval.
- Preamplifier Gains: 24 or 36 dB, software-selectable.
- Anti-alias Filters: down 3 dB at 83% of Nyquist frequency; down 90 dB or more ≥ Nyquist frequency.
Acquisition and Display (Butter worth) Filters:
- Low Cut: OUT, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100, 140, 200, 280, 400 Hz, 24 or 48 dB/octave.
- Notch: OUT, 50, 60, 150, 180 Hz, with the 50 dB rejection bandwidth 2% of center frequency.
- High Cut: OUT, 32, 64, 125, 250, 500, 1000 Hz, 24 or 48 dB/octave.
Display filter values are user-selectable with 24 or 48 dB/octave slopes.
- Sample Intervals: 0.0625, 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0 ms.
- Record Lengths: 4,096 samples standard; 16,384 samples and 65,536 samples optional. Record length of 16,384 samples comes standard with purchase of SeisImager/SW or SurfSeis surface wave data analysis software.
- Pre-trigger Data: Up to full record length.
- Trigger Delay: 0 to 9,999 ms in 1 sample interval steps.
- Triggering: Positive, negative, or contact closure, software adjustable threshold.
- Auxiliary Channels: All channels may be programmed as either AUX or DATA.
- Line Testing: Real-time noise monitor displays output from geophones.
- Data Transmission: Ethernet data transmission standard over CAT5 copper wire.
- Data Format: SEG-2 standard.
- Data Storage: Internal hard drive of laptop PC.
- Plotter: Drives Windows-compatible printers.
- Ports: One 61-pin Bendix connector for geophone input, one 3- socket Bendix connector for trigger, one 10-pad UU connector for networking, one 5-pin BH connector for power.
- Power: Requires 12V external battery. Draws 0.65 W per channel during acquisition.
- Environmental: Operates from -30 to 70 degrees C. Watertight, crushproof, dustproof. Passes MIL810E/F vibration test and 14-point drop test.
- Physical: 10" x 12" x 7" high (25.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 17.75 cm high). Weighs 8 lb (3.6 kg).
- System Software: ESOS includes a full complement of acquisition, filtering, display, and storage features. Other options available for self-triggering and continuous recording.
- Bundled Applications Software:
- SIPQC refraction analysis software (delay-time method) from Rimrock Geophysics; runs with connection to ES-3000.
- SeisImager/2D Lite refraction modeling and analysis software (time-term least squares, delay-time, and tomographic inversion methods) from OYO; runs separately.
- Upgrades of SeisImager/2D Lite and SeisImager/SW or SurfSeis surface wave data analysis software available separately; please contact the factory with your requirements.
- Warranty: 36 months. Please contact the factory for complete details.
- 1- Laptop PC not included with system. Typical laptop PCs are NOT field devices. They are easily damaged by harsh treatment or exposure to extreme environments and have a short battery life. Consider a ruggedized laptop PC designed for outdoor use for surveys where reliability is important. Please contact the factory with your requirements.
Geode DZ Distributed Seismic Acquisition System
A/D Module: 2, 4, 6 or 8 channels per box, software selectable Line Tap Unit (LTU): interfaces to 1 or 2 DZ line segments and to trunk line
- Up to 16 lines
- Up to 2048 channels
- 480 channels per line (240 channels per line segment)
- Separate trunk line controls AUX and VIB channels
- PC based controller with gigabit Ethernet
- Ruggedized NZ controller for in-ﬁeld look-ahead test
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB at 2 ms, 24 dB
- Distortion: 0.0005% @ 2 ms, 1.75 to 208 Hz
- Bandwidth: 1.75 Hz to 8 kHz. Low frequency option available
- Common Mode Rejection: > 100dB at <= 100 Hz, 36 dB
- Cross Talk: -125 dB at 23.5 Hz, 24 dB, 2 ms
- Noise Floor: 0.20 mV, RFI at 2 ms, 36 dB, 1.75 to 208 Hz
- Stacking Trigger Accuracy: 1/32 of sample interval
- Maximum Input Signal: 2.8V PP, 0 dB, 177 mV PP, 24 dB
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm, 0.02 mf
- Preampliﬁer Gains: 0, 12, 24 or 36 dB
- Anti-alias Filters: -3 dB at 83% of Nyquist down 90 dB
Acquisition Filters :
- Low Cut: OUT, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100, 140, 200, 280, 400 Hz
- Notch: 50, 60, 150, 180 Hz and OUT
- High Cut: OUT, 250, 500 or 1000 Hz
- Display ﬁlters: Any user-deﬁned corner frequency.
- Diversity stack and spiking ﬁlters for MiniSosie
- Sample Interval: 0.02, 0.03125, 0.0625, 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0, 16.0 ms
- Correlation: Built-in high-speed hardware correlator in each DZ module, before or after stack. Additional s/w correlation in controller for QC display when recording uncorrelated. .
- Record Length: 65,536 samples per channel, may be limited by conﬁguration.
- Intelligent Event Self-Trigger: Available for micro-seismic, earthquake and vibration monitoring.
- Continuous Recording: GPS synchronized for injection monitoring micro-seismic or earthquake studies
- Instrument Tests: Noise, DC offset, gain and phase similarity, distortion,bandwidth, timing accuracy, cross feed, CMRR.
- Line and Geophone Tests: natural frequency, damping, line resistance, distortion, geophone similarity, cross talk, impedance. Real-time full waveform waterfall-style noise monitor.
- DZ Module: 12V external battery, 0.5W/ch during acquisition, low power modes available when inactive.
- LTU Module: 12 V external, 3.0W.
- Environmental: LTU and DZ: - 40C to +75 C. Submersible.
- DZ A/D Module: 16.5 x 24 x 8.25 cm, 2.3 kg.
- LTU Module:16.5 x 16.5 x 8.25, 1.8 kg.
- PC controller: contact factory.
- NZ Look-Ahead Ruggedized Field Controller: see data sheet
- Omni-Lite Layout by Gedco: Design, edit, verify, import, export, compare and plot land 3D-survey geometry.
- Create scripts using new powerful algorithms. Easy to use Wizard allows users to create simple and complex shooting schemes.
- Integration of DXF, TIFF and Shape ﬁles for multi-layered projects. Creates SPS ﬁles to be read directly by Geometrics Survey Control Software.
- Survey Control Software: Controls initial layout, testing and collection of 2 and 3D seismic data. ‘Smart’ SPS ﬁle system matches instrument to survey coordinate system, alerting operator when hardware mismatches occur. Map window displays shot/unshot status. Non-sequential source-driven shooting supported with multiple vibes/shooters. Integrated QC tools for signal to noise, ﬁrst break, and RMS amplitude analysis. Flexible displays allow in-ﬁeld analysis of data frequency content and signal strength.
- Data Formats: SEG-2, SEG-D and SEG-Y. Communication
- Protocol: 10/100/1000 bit Ethernet depending on module and system requirements.
- Wake-Up Time: Approximately 30 s
- Operating System: Windows XP.
- Plotters: Drives any XP compatible printer/ plotter.
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor on
- Geometrics-built components.
- Extended warranty available
- Geometrics has service centers located in London, Beijing, Chennai (India), Sydney, Milan and our main facility in San Jose, California.