Seismography & Monitoring Equipments
Seismography & Monitoring Equipments
Product Code : UMD-01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Product Name : Active Seismography
Manufacturer : GEOMETRICS INC., USA; MAE-SRL, Italy
Related Products : Geode Exploration Seismograph, GeoEel Solid, A6000S 24 bit Seismograph, SYSMATRACK , X610-S 24 bit Seismograph 24 - 48 - 72 channels, etc.
Geode Exploration Seismograph,
- Configurations: 8, 12, 16, or 24 channels in weatherproof field- deployable Geode module. Geode is operated from either Windows XP/7-based laptop or by Geometrics’ ruggedized StrataVisor NZ field computer/seismograph. Basic operating software controls one Geode. It can also be optionally expanded to control multiple Geodes, as well as do marine surveying, continuous recording, GPS synchronization, and seismic surveillance.
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit result using Crystal Semiconductor sigma- delta converters and Geometrics proprietary over sampling.
- Dynamic Range: 144 dB (system), 110 dB (instantaneous, measured) at 2 ms, 24 dB.
- Distortion: 0.0005% @ 2 ms, 1.75 to 208 Hz.
- Bandwidth: 1.75 Hz to 20 Hz. 0.6 and DC low frequency option available.
- Common Mode Rejection: > 100dB at <= 100 Hz, 36 dB.
- Crosstalk: -125 dB at 23.5 Hz, 24 dB, 2 ms.
- Noise Floor: 0.20 µV, RFI at 2 ms, 36 dB, 1.75 to 208 Hz.
- Stacking Trigger Accuracy: 1/32 of sample interval.
- Maximum Input Signal: 2.8 V PP, 0 dB.
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm, 0.02 µf.
- Preamplifier Gains: Standard factory configuration is 24 and 36 dB. Optional configurations include 12 and 24 dB or 0 dB.
- Anti-alias Filters: -3 dB at 83% of Nyquist frequency.
- Acquisition and Display Filters:
- Low Cut: OUT, 10, 15, 25, 35, 50, 70, 100, 140, 200, 280, 400 Hz, 24 or 48 dB/octave, Butterworth.
- Notch: 50, 60, 150, 180 Hz and OUT, with the 50 dB rejection bandwidth 2% of center frequency.
- High Cut: OUT, 32, 64, 125, 250, 500 or 1000 Hz, 24 or 48 dB/octave.
- Sample Interval: 0.02, 0.03125, 0.0625, 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0, 16.0 ms.
- Correlation: Optional (with SGOS,standard with MGOS) high-speed hardware correlator available in each Geode for fast cycle time with vibrators and pseudo-random sources. Correlates 16K record, unlimited channels, in under 1 second.
- Record Length: 16,384 samples standard, 65,536 samples optional.
- Pre-trigger Data: Up to full record length.
- Delay: Full record length to +100 sec.
- Data Transmission: Uses Ethernet transmission standard over CAT- 5 copper or multimode fiber-optic cable. Distance between boxes: CAT 5 cable up to 0.25 km; fiber-optic cable up to 1.5 km.
- Event Trigger: Based on seismic event; criteria set by user.
- Continuous Recording (optional): Record GPS- synchronized, gapless data in SEG-2 format.
- Auxiliary Channels: All Geode channels can be programmed as either AUX or DATA.
- Roll-along: Built-in, no external roll box required.
- Geophone Testing: Pulse test measures resistance, sensitivity, natural frequency, and damping.
- Instrument Tests: Optional analog testing available. Measure noise, crosstalk, CMR, dynamic range, gain similarity and trigger accuracy. Additional built-in oscillator required.
- Data Formats: SEG-2 standard. SEG-D and SEG-Y available as options.
- System Software: Basic operating software includes full compliment of acquisition, display, plotting, filtering and storage features. Numerous optional features available; see SCS data sheet.
- Bundled Applications Software: SeisImager/2D Lite refraction analysis software from OYO.
- Data Storage: Stores data locally in SEG-2 on laptop/PC media. Drivers available for tape/disk storage in SEG-2/D/Y.
- Plotters: Drives any Windows-compatible plotter or printer.
- Triggering: Positive/negative TTL or contact closure, software adjustable threshold. STA/LTA- like algorithm for triggering on seismic waveform.
- Power: Requires 12V external battery. Uses 0.5 W/channel during acquisition (0.25 ms sample rate). A single 12 Amp-hour battery is sufficient for a typical day of data acquisition; standby mode reduces power consumption by 70%.
- Environmental: Operates from -30 to 70 degrees C. Waterproof and submersible. Withstands a 1m drop onto concrete on 6 sides and 8 corners. Passes MIL810E/F vibration.
- Physical: 10" x 12" x 7" (25.4cm x 30.5cm x 17.75cm). Weighs 8 lb. (3.6 kg). Uses waterproof Bendix 61-pin connector for geophone input.
- Operating System: Windows XP/7.
- Warranty: Three years standard, extended warranty available.
X610-S 24 bit Seismograph 24 - 48 - 72 channels
- Converters: 24 bit resolution, sigma-delta technology
- Dynamic range: 144 dB (theoretical)
- Maximum distortion: +/-0.0010%
- Band width: 2Hz-30KHz
- Common mode rejection: 110 dB at 60 Hz
- Diaphony: -120dB at 20 Hz
- Noise threshold of the programmable amplifier 27nV
- Trigger precision: 1/30 of the sampling time
- Maximum range of inlet signal: +/-5V
- Inlet impedance at 1000 samples/second: 20Mohm
- Amplification levels: 0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB, 24 dB, 30 dB, 36 dB that can be set singularly for each channel or for groups of channels that can be organized freely
- Anti-alias filter: -3dB, 80% of Nyquist frequency,-80dB
- Pre-trigger time: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500ms
- Sampling intervals: 1/30, 1/15, 1/7.5, 1/3.75, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 10.0, 20.0 ms
- Number of samples per event: set from 1024 to 21800 with increases of 512
- Interfaces available: LAN, USB, VGA
- Channels: configurations of 24, 48, 72 channels. Possibility to use from 1 to the maximum number of channels installed for each acquisition
- Internal self-calibration of the converters prior to each acquisition
- Digital filters: selected automatically based on the sampling frequency
- Geophone tests: automatic check to identify interruptions of cables or broken geophones or in short circuit. Real time visualization of the signals coming from the geophones
- Data storage: inside an internal FLASH memory (up to 3GB available) and/or on removable pen drive USB
- Trigger: positive, negative (optional with contact lock) with threshold regulated through a software
- Data format: SEG-2 standard (32-bit long integer) or ASCII
- Power supply: 12V DC, supplied by a specific re-chargeable power box. Average absorption: 1.5A
- Display: LCD 12.2" with touch-screen, optical bonding
- Sizes and weight: 46x32,7x17 cm, 8 Kg (cables and sensors excluded)
- Environmental conditions: -20/80oC
- Display optical bounding